about this college centre
Offering a wide variety of courses from evening and leisure classes to BA (Hons), West Highland College UHI is situated in the heart of Fort William. Our main building offers a welcoming, relaxed and supportive learning environment for its students as well as comfortable accommodation for meetings and events. The site has grown in recent years to house a library, large video conferencing suites, training kitchen and sound studio to cater for the needs of our students and the wider community.
- On-site library (9am to 9pm Monday -Thursday 9am to 5pm Friday 10am to 3pm Saturday)
- Video Conferencing Suites accommodating 1 person to groups of 50
- Training Kitchen open 9am to 3pm with lunch being served between 12.15pm and 1.45pm
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Music Recording Studio
- Meeting Rooms accommodating 2 people to groups of 50
Monday - Thursday 8.30 am to 9 pm
Friday - 8.30 am to 5 pm
Full time courses available
- Adventure Tourism Management BA (Hons)
- Higher Outdoor Adventure Leadership
- Access to Child, Health and Social Care
- Access to Construction
- NC Event Planning
- NC Administration
- NC Music
- Professional Cookery - Intro to Level 1 Diploma, City & Guilds
- Professional Cookery - Level 2 Diploma, City & Guilds
- Rural Skills
We also have a range of part time and leisure classes, why not give us a call or contact our partner Lochaber Business Development Services (LBDS) for further information.
You may be eligible for a Skills Development Scotland Individual Learning Account (ILA) Apply online here or Telephone 0800 917 8000.
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your application is processed in time for the start of your course.
West Highland College UHI - Fort William
t: 01397 874000
f: 01397 874001
Fort William Learning Centre can be found at An Aird in Fort William, Inverness-shire. For Sat Nav, the postcode is PH33 6FF Approaching from the south on the A82, follow the dual carriageway (signposted Inverness) to the roundabout and bear left. The college is the building seen on the left hand side, opposite Morrison's petrol station on Carmichael Way. Approaching from the north on the A82, follow signs for Crianlarich & Glasgow. At the first roundabout before the dual carriageway, bear right (signposted An Aird). The college building is opposite the Morrison's petrol station on Carmichael Way.