The SVQ 2 qualification is made up of 3 mandatory and 2 optional units which are selected to match the job the candidate is currently doing.
You must be in year round employment in an administrative capacity.
* Manage customer relations
* Maintain the drinks service
* Maintain the reception service
* Organise business travel and accommodation
* Deal with visitors
* Organise and support meetings
* Manage yourself
* Use a telephone system
* Use various software applications
* Work effectively with other people
* Use specialist or bespoke software
* Research and report information
Evidence for the qualification will be provided through visual observations carried out in the workplace by your allocated assessor, along with a portfolio of evidence which is created by the candidate. The candidate will also have to show that they have appropriate knowledge and understanding of their job by answering a range of questions.
Work based qualification.
Visual observations carried out in the workplace by your allocated assessor, along with a portfolio of evidence which is created by the candidate.
The SVQ in Business Administration can start at any time.
Funding availability changes each year. Funding can be available from Skills Development Scotland. Please call for up to date information.
Please call for up to date information.
You could progress onto the SVQ Level 3 SCQF 6/7
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.