School of Adventure Studies - Open Day
UHI West Highland are holding our next Open Day for the School of Adventure Studies on 24 March
Fort William campus, 11am - 2pm
Book your place by leaving your details or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential applicants who want to study up to degree and postgraduate level surrounded by our unique landscape, stunning study locations and innovative teaching methods can choose from any of the following courses:
- Outdoor and Adventure Therapeutic Practice PgCert
- Marine and Coastal Tourism BA Hons
- Adventure Education BA Hons
- Adventure Performance and Coaching BSc Hons
- Adventure Tourism Management BA Hons
- Outdoor Leadership NQ (one year, Fort William)
- Outdoor Adventure NQ (one year, Isle of Skye)
Visitors will be able to speak to current students, learn more about the courses, get one-to-one chats with our experienced lecturers, and visit the student accommodation building.
Come talk to us and get full and up to date information about applications, fees and funding, accommodation, and student support.
About our Fort William campus >
Watch to get to know the School of Adventure Studies: