Computing Science National 5
Computing science is vital to everyday life: socially, technologically and economically. Itshapes the world in which we live and its future. It brings together elements of technology, science and creative digital media. Explore the role and impact of contemporary computing technologies, providing an insightinto the challenges, excitement and rewards inthis area of employment.
Level SCQF 5
- Virtual School Timetable
- Online evening class, Wednesdays 6-9pm, optional tutorial 5-6pm (course open to general public)
- Highland Council Virtual School
- Online Evening Class
Duration 1 Year
- Software Design and Development
- Computer Systems
- Database Design and Development
- Web Design and Development
On successful completion, you might consider studying Higher Computing Science or from a range of our ICT courses now available up to degree level.
You should have been working at level 4 as this is a National 5 qualification.