How to apply
West Highland College UHI course options are embedded in your column choices at school. Take your time to think about what you would like to study and discuss this with your parents or guardian and your guidance teacher.
- Click on the logo for your school
- if your school is not listed, click on the 'Virtual Courses' icon
- go to the relevant course and use the 'Apply now' link to take you to the application form.
You will also write a personal statement as part of your application and this is your chance to tell us all about yourself:
- be confident and enthusiastic
- explain clearly why you are applying for the course
- write about your qualities and achievements
- keep it simple - avoid spelling mistakes and long sentences
- check for errors and ask someone else to read through it too
After we have received your application, you will be invited to attend an interview in school where you will have the chance to meet college staff and to tell us why you wish to do the course.
You will receive an email to let you know whether you have been successful in gaining a place. Please ensure you check your emails, including your junk mail folder, so that you don't miss out on important information.
If you have any questions on the applicaton process, please speak to your guidance teacher or email our School Link Officer on email@example.com