We now have a range of courses that are available in any of the schools in the Highland Council region using an agreed common timetable from column choice selections across all highland schools.
College lecturing staff lead each class using the virtual schools network utilising a combination of Google Hangouts, Video Conference and other virtual learning environments.
Pupils who wish to enrol on these courses must therefore have a high level of self-motivation before applying for a course.
All applicants will be interviewed before being accepted onto a networked course delivered from West Highland College UHI.
Agreements will be put in place with each school to ensure that you have the right support in terms of equipment and connectivity.
The following courses are available from West Highland College UHI:
Business and Hospitality
- Business Management National 5
- Business Management Higher (delivered as part of Foundation Apprenticeship: Business Skills)
- Foundation Apprenticeship: Business Skills
Computing and Creative Digital Skills
- Computer Science National 5
- Computer Science Higher
- Foundation Apprenticeship: Creative and Digital Media
- Foundation Apprenticeship in Software Development