With no single, central campus, our college learning centres throughout the West Highlands of Scotland, from Ullapool in the north to Kinlochleven further south, offer learners opportunity and variety in learning styles and subjects.
To support our work we are recruiting to the following role:
|Reference no.||WHC CA 01|
|Salary range||£20,313 FTE per annum, pro-rata (£11.16 per hour)|
|Duration||Permanent contract, term time only (40 weeks)|
|Working hours||28 hours per week|
|Closing Date||23rd March 2023, 12 noon|
UHI West Highland is seeking to employ a Café Assistant to be based at our Fort William centre.
The role will involve supporting the provision of hot and cold food from the college café along with hot and cold drinks including speciality beverages. You must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service in this front facing role.
Duties will include:
• Preparation and service of hot and cold food choices for customers
• Preparation and service of hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, and speciality beverages for customers
• Receive and process customer payments
• Clean service area and seating areas, to ensure a safe and clean environment for all customers
• Ensure the counter area is well stocked with produce to sell to all customers