Once you accept your place, you will be given an email and password to access your Student Hub account.
Your Student Hub account is your electronic view of the records we hold about your studies and is one of the methods the we use to communicate with you about various aspects of your College life.
You can use the Student Hub to enrol on your course. Online enrolment for the 2020/21 academic year is open now.
Once you enrol, you will have access to our ICT systems, facilities and resources.
You can also use the student hub to:
- check and change your personal data we hold for you (including email and mobile details);
- apply for funding and check the progress of your applications;*
- contact your tutors or student support;
- access forms including printing study letters and Council Tax exemption letter;
- check module results;
- access additional student support assistance;
- complete student feedback surveys;
- Applying for an HNC, HND or Degree? Once you have enrolled, you can use the Student Hub to select your units/modules for the forthcoming academic year.
* Use the Student Hub to apply for the Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA) and Bursary Maintenance, Travel and Study Allowance - available to Further Education students only (SCQF Level 1-6). You should also use the Student Hub to apply for the Childcare Fund or Discretionary Hardship Fund (available to all further education and higher education students).
Applications for funding for Higher Education courses (SCQF Level 7 and above) should be made through the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).